“Eat Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper” (Adelle Davis)
Here at Dolish, it all starts when you wake up to the delicious aroma of our own home-baked bread!
We continue the theme by offering you only the best of local Devon produce to suit your appetite and palate –
- Freshly-squeezed Orange Juice
- A selection of local yoghurt, muesli, cereals, porridge and fresh fruit
- “Dolish Devon Cooked Breakfast” – our own free-range eggs (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled), grilled smoked bacon and sausages (from Greendale Farm who breed and rear all their own livestock)
large flat mushrooms, fresh vine tomatoes with herbs, beans, fried home-baked bread)
- warm bread or toast (home-baked at Dolish by Jane or Jonathan)
- croissants & pastries
- marmalade or preserves (home-made by Mrs Ann Stevens,Connetts Farm,Dunkeswell to secret recipes handed down from her mother!)
- tea or fresh Italian coffee
In addition, according to season and availability we may also offer you local fish cakes (from Greendale Farm- delicious! freshly made from the day’s catch from their own fishing boats at Exmouth), butcher’s own honey-roast spiced ham (mm!), local black pudding, smoked salmon with creamy scrambled eggs or perhaps bacon with fresh pineapple. In the Autumn we sometimes have our own fresh apple juice.
We work on the principle of quality rather than quantity. That said, we’re not mean with quantities and (within reason!) you can always ask for more! We’re confident you will leave the breakfast table satisfied and ready to face the rigours of your day out and about.
New: Delicious local Luppitt Honey for sale ~
buy a jar to take home with you and help save Britain’s bees