PLEASE NOTE DUE TO FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Discounts for stays of 2 nights or more (2014)
- Most major Debit & Credit Cards accepted
* see Accommodation Page for further room details
Cider Loft Self Catering Prices from £299 – £565/week
(based on up to 2 adults + child<12 yrs)
Main Season lets run from Friday to Friday
Mid- and Low-season Mini-breaks available
Terms and Conditions
Bed & Breakfast –
- For stays of 1 night only :
Deposit of 50% of cost of stay (or Payment in Full) will confirm your booking.
- For stays of 2 or 3 nights:
Deposit of cost of first night stay (or Payment in Full) will confirm your booking.
- For stays of 4 nights or longer:
Deposit of ⅓ (one third) of total cost (or Payment in Full) will confirm your booking.
Any Balance of payment due is payable before or at time of stay.
Self Catering –
- if a booking is made 6 weeks or more before the holiday starts, a deposit of 20% is payable. The balance is payable not later than 6 weeks before the start date. If your holiday begins less than 6 weeks from the time of booking, the full rent is payable. Guests are liable for full reinstatement costs of all damage and breakages and a discretionary Damages Deposit of £150 may be required at the time the Balance is paid (refundable after departure inspection).
Cash; most major Debit & Credit Cards* by phone or in person; Direct Bank Transfer.
Cheques accepted but must be received 2 weeks or more in advance of your stay, to allow for clearance.
* Visa, Mastercard, Maestro / Switch, Delta, Solo ( not Amex, Diners, JCB)
** Card details may be held for pre-authorisation purposes
CANCELLATIONS and ‘NO-SHOW’S:
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival – No refund. The full cost of your stay is payable.
- Cancellations more than 14 days – Deposit will be refunded, less an administration charge of £20.
- ‘No-Show’s (failure to arrive & no prior notice of cancellation) – The full cost of your stay is payable.
Confirmation – Your Reservation is not confirmed until cleared payment has been received.
Insurance – You are strongly advised to take out your own appropriate travel insurance.
Damage – You agree to treat our home, property, livestock, fixtures and fittings with care and agree to pay for any damage or injury caused, accidental or otherwise, and resulting costs in full, including damage or injury to other guests and their property.
Smoking – You agree not to smoke anywhere inside or outside at the property. Thank you.
Arrival/Departure Times – Arrival: any time after 4pm.(Earlier by prior arrangement only)
Please let us know if you will be arriving late in the evening so that we can make appropriate arrangements. Departure: Please vacate your room by 10am on day of departure and remember to leave your key! Thank you.
By making a booking you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions